DREAM MAKER SOCIETY
About Dream Makers
Avenues for Youth partners with youth experiencing homelessness to achieve their dreams. Avenues Dream Maker Society provides a lasting impact on the lives of youth and lay a financial foundation that ensures our work with youth continues. Dream Makers are a group of individuals, families, faith groups, civic groups and businesses that commit to donate $1,000 or more for two or more years, just $84 a month.
Dream Maker Benefits
- Invitation to a virtual coffee with the executive director and opportunity to hear from former youth
- Invitation to host a group at the Building on Dreams breakfast event
- Monthly Dream Makers Society insider communications
- Recognition of Dream Maker Society members at events
Dream Maker Levels
- $10,000+ Platinum: Could provide four months or more of mental health therapy, helping youth overcome trauma.
- $5,000-9,999 Gold: Could provide a month of meals and snacks to youth at Minneapolis Avenues.
- $2,500-$4,999 Silver: Could provide a month of nursing support for youth in need of healthcare consultation.
- $1,000-2,499 Bronze: Could provide a month's worth of personal hygiene products and basic necessities