DREAM MAKER SOCIETY
About Dream Makers
Avenues for Youth partners with youth experiencing homelessness to achieve their dreams. Our Dream Maker Society provides a lasting impact on the lives of youth and lays a financial foundation that ensures our work with youth continues. Dream Makers are a group of individuals who commit to give $2,000 or more over two years, or just $84 a month.
Dream Maker Benefits
- Monthly updates and invitations shared through Dream Maker e-newsletters.
- Invitations to quarterly Dream Maker Chats, which are interactive opportunities to learn about Avenues for Youth’s programs and their impact on the youth, while meeting Avenues staff and other Dream Makers.
- Invitations to host a group at our annual Building on Dreams fundraiser.
Dream Maker Levels
- Platinum Level - $10,000+: Could provide youth with one month of 24/7 support from Youth Support Specialists whose care ranges from one-on-one mentoring and daily guidance to coaching on independent living skills and responding to crisis.
- Gold Level - $5,000-9,999: Could provide youth with one month of intensive, individualized support from a Youth Advocate and Engagement Specialist.
- Silver Level - $3,000-$4,999: Could provide one month of meals and snacks for youth staying in the shelter and transitional housing programs of Minneapolis Avenues and Brooklyn Avenues.
- Bronze Level - $2,000-2,999: Could provide youth with one month of care from the integrative health and wellness team that includes a nurse and physician.