DREAM MAKER SOCIETY
"My dream job is to work at a hospital full of little children." -Hawa
Dream Maker Benefits
- New This Year - Invitation to a virtual coffee with the executive director and opportunity to hear from former youth
- Invitation to host a group at the Building on Dreams breakfast event
- Monthly Dream Makers Society insider communications
- Recognition of Dream Maker Society members at events
Dream Maker Levels
- $10,000+ Platinum: Could provide four months or more of mental health therapy, helping youth overcome trauma.
- $5,000-9,999 Gold: Could provide a month of meals and snacks to youth at Minneapolis Avenues.
- $2,500-$4,999 Silver: Could provide a month of nursing support for youth in need of healthcare consultation.
- $1,000-2,499 Bronze: Could provide a month's worth personal hygiene products and basic necessities.
My dream is
By joining the society, you make youth dreams possible.
To learn more about becoming a Dream Maker, contact Melissa Cuff, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-844-2012. A staff member will walk you through your first pledge payment after you fill out the above registration form or contact a staff member.